Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Archive for category Behind the scene
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 2nd picture of the one and only alannabaker 💪we've got a few other amazing shots from this session made in… https://t.co/5V729hjlGq17 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography20 hours ago
- 2nd picture of jomeunier_ 💪 inside the #museedartcontemporaindelyon Thank you maclyon_officiel🙏 Œuvres barres tor… https://t.co/955BovXU3o2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography2 days ago
- 1, 2, 3 or 4? 🤔 Which one do you prefer and Why??? + a short #bts video of the shoot! [SWIPE] Feat. The gorgeous a… https://t.co/Sz06oojY043 days ago
- Follow me