It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your […]
I am a lazy photographer… and you are too. I am joking of course, but I am sure, you are at least a little bit. But what if I told you that […]
Archive for category Behind the scene
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @canonrumorsguy But all we want is 4k raw video... 😂20 hours ago
- Start your day on a positive note... 😌 @ Toulouse, France https://t.co/kNPa0K2dZ522 hours ago
- That is awesome news... oh wait... https://t.co/sg8oQbuvte2 days ago
- If not now then when? https://t.co/NfjZ0ffTbZ2 days ago
- RE-editing my past work (and learning from it) My process then and now! https://t.co/udI6YpsOUj4 days ago
- Follow me