So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Archive for category Blogging
- How I shoot live performances ...May 22, 2019No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- [2/2] Same framing, but different movement/ pose see the first one I posted a few days earlier. Working with "natu… https://t.co/iB6wiFOU3W22 hours ago
- I never had a good experience with them, but still curious! @Hasselblad X1D replacement? https://t.co/0qAIIdl45W1 day ago
- I am back in Toulouse for a few weeks... I will be editing mostly and will probably shoot a few videos for my YouTu… https://t.co/LDXio1QRPX2 days ago
- [1/2] Yes, I've been away for some time, living life I guess... But I have a lot of photos I would like to share wi… https://t.co/yY3lpvsnGL3 days ago
- @FujifilmEU @fujifilmfrance This is Crazy 😮👏🏾3 weeks ago
- Follow me