Finding the perfect location for your project and why it matters. Does it really add something, and is it worth the hassle? I am starting off with a question because when I look at the work of some of my fellow photographers specialized in dance, circus or even sports, […]
Freezing motion is relatively easy… Showing the details of what the eye cannot see in a split second is rather cool, and maybe the most exciting part of capturing moving subjects. I often work with performers so I am used to capturing movement, the idea here is to […]
I am a fan of centered composition because I believe it is an effective way to give your subject importance and an easy way to tell the viewer where the main focus is. I know a lot of people think it is easy to center a shot, some say it […]
Don’t have a studio? What if I told you, you don’t need one? In this video, I show you how to make any location your studio fast. I love, working on location, but you may sometimes have clients asking for headshots portraits that have a neutral or plain […]
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much cover 80 to 90% of my work (roughly)… So why would I need these 2 primes?
Archive for category canon
- Spotlight: The city of GenevaAugust 7, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 20201 comment
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- Shannon Holman on How to freeze motion, with ...2 months agoBeautiful work! So impressed! I'm struggling with ...
Join the conversation on TWITTER!