For those who remember, a few months back I met Anaïs, a CrossFit athlete who unfortunately injured herself a few days before our shoot. Resulting in a frustrating experience where we had to mostly make portraits and pictures of her standing still. We still managed to get a […]
So I might be cursed… maybe… a week before our session one of the Athlete I was supposed to photograph injured herself during a WOD (work out of the day). I said this in a previous article,
A few tips on how I shoot live performances, plus a few images from the Hip-Hop event I highly recommend: the WGTF!?
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much cover 80 to 90% of my work (roughly)… So why would I need these 2 primes?
Archive for category sports photography
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- What I learned in 2020, ...January 11, 20211 comment
- A message to 2020January 3, 2021No comments yet
- The last behind the scenes ...December 20, 2020No comments yet
- A special dance photoshootDecember 14, 2020No comments yet
- Outdoor lingerie photoshoot Behind the ...December 7, 20202 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Might be useful in the future... 😅 https://t.co/Gy5HLKlDfe20 hours ago
- Why make a US version? #AbreLosOjos is perfect the way it is. 24 years later the movie still holds up… https://t.co/WmY6ou0QUK22 hours ago
- Ok @profoto I might leave @broncolor if there is a battery pack version at 1200w and 600w somewhere and all compati… https://t.co/HoupR7RzfL2 days ago
- A tragic love story where science and spirituality collide. #iorigins leaves us thinking. Simple on the surface yet… https://t.co/96BH5AbUDr2 days ago
- This is revolutionary... 😂 https://t.co/VZ6WMOEoG53 days ago
- Follow me