A few tips on how I shoot live performances, plus a few images from the Hip-Hop event I highly recommend: the WGTF!?
Finally revealing a few of my editing techniques, learn to color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in Photoshop with this new video!
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but […]
Yes, this will happen sooner or later, you will have a lot of work coming in, and this is a good thing for your business. But working too much, always being out […]
I am a fan of centered composition because I believe it is an effective way to give your subject importance and an easy way to tell the viewer where the main focus is. I […]
Archive for category Tutorials
- A tailored approach for the ...December 6, 2019No comments yet
- Challenge yourself – Boudoir/ Glamour ...November 28, 2019No comments yet
- Challenge yourself – Boudoir/ Glamour ...November 26, 2019No comments yet
- Immersive dance photoshoot behind the ...October 5, 20194 comments
- An athlete’s outdoor photoshoot behind ...September 23, 20192 comments
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- A tailored approach for the right results... my latest YouTube video guys: https://t.co/SX36GaJI6d #bts #behindthescenes #triathlon5 hours ago
- I promise it is less scary and dangerous than it seems! But still, don't try this at home folks 😅🙏🏾... Last one… https://t.co/ALDRoWSNNZ1 week ago
- I promised it, and it will be delivered... Part II of my first official steps into Boudoir & Glamour photography wi… https://t.co/Gkz1p7XaoG1 week ago
- Back on Youtube people! > Challenge Yourself - #Boudoir Behind the scenes #photoshoot (Part I) https://t.co/OAnxoCGfic1 week ago
- @Neopulse00 Thanks 😅🙏🏾2 weeks ago
- Follow me