This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category vlog
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another one from my quick improvised session at the museum with the one and only isabelle__menard 👌🏾🙏🏾 . Captured… https://t.co/qW0ihrWN3t4 days ago
- @torikelly Duh!4 days ago
- One of my favorite shots from this session with the gorgeous and talented @ClaraRene_ 💪🏾 Captured inside the Châ… https://t.co/AoZ1QeL97c5 days ago
- @MKBHD @washingtonpost You can now run for president...6 days ago
- @mashable These guys never saw the terminator? 🤔6 days ago
- Follow me