Finding the perfect location for your project and why it matters. Does it really add something, and is it worth the hassle? I am starting off with a question because when I look at the work of some of my fellow photographers specialized in dance, circus or even sports, […]
This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone and force yourself to do things differently, to think differently, to question yourself…
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it would have been weird for me to not set up at least one ballerina session.
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris was first erased of our roadmap… We were not supposed to, but we changed our initial decision.
For this one, there is nothing I can add… The title sums it up! Just watch the video below… Of course I am not quitting photography.
Archive for category vlog
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 2020No comments yet
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!