This is something I would like to do more often but unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity to do it much in the past years. It’s always a challenge to work with a group of people. Staging and directing them, and creating something together that everyone involved will […]
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but I am getting close. From small flowing dresses to huge flying fabrics, what I love about […]
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your settings on location? Really? Here are my thoughts on the subject.
Posts tagged ballerina
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait/ Boudoir Behind the scenes ...August 28, 2021No comments yet
- Are hand-painted backdrops the best ...August 23, 2021No comments yet
- Content creators, have you considered ...August 4, 2021No comments yet
- Upgrading to Vinyl backdrops? Fine ...August 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments