I’ve been playing with the Aputure LS300X for some time now… and thought it was about time to share my experience with this versatile COB bi-color led light. I usually use them for video but we’ll talk about this later down the road. I now use them for […]
Sometimes, less is more and the more I grow old, the more I apply this to my work. I used to overdo things and take things a bit too far. It works when the work demands it, when you want a surreal look, or when a heavy contrast […]
So I might be cursed… maybe… a week before our session one of the Athlete I was supposed to photograph injured herself during a WOD (work out of the day). I said this in a previous article,
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that the rubber grip came off.
Posts tagged behind the scenes
- Swim Athlete BTS photoshoot feat. ...December 8, 2021No comments yet
- Fineart Boudoir Behind the scenes ...December 5, 2021No comments yet
- Single one light portrait Behind ...November 28, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes portrait session ...November 21, 2021No comments yet
- Power anywhere! ECOflow delta reviewNovember 16, 2021No comments yet
- Do you need Filters? The ...November 8, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments