Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that […]
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Posts tagged behind the scenes
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another #ballerina@portrait of the one and only alex_inside_motion ! Not the type of setting and outfit I usually s… https://t.co/zHDoWtS8mN5 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/RRsDM63pXx #photography7 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography1 day ago
- I am still testing fabrics, shapes, and forms with dancers! 👉Click the link in my BIO to learn how to make these..… https://t.co/YPkLxz6doV2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/0Wv0RyGcMW #photography2 days ago
- Follow me