I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but […]
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess […]
Posts tagged bordeaux
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another one from my quick improvised session at the museum with the one and only isabelle__menard 👌🏾🙏🏾 . Captured… https://t.co/qW0ihrWN3t4 days ago
- @torikelly Duh!4 days ago
- One of my favorite shots from this session with the gorgeous and talented @ClaraRene_ 💪🏾 Captured inside the Châ… https://t.co/AoZ1QeL97c5 days ago
- @MKBHD @washingtonpost You can now run for president...6 days ago
- @mashable These guys never saw the terminator? 🤔6 days ago
- Follow me