So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on how you are going to compose your image, how you are going to use the environment […]
This is something I would like to do more often but unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity to do it much in the past years. It’s always a challenge to work with a group of people. Staging and directing them, and creating something together that everyone involved will […]
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Freezing motion is relatively easy… Showing the details of what the eye cannot see in a split second is rather cool, and maybe the most exciting part of capturing moving subjects. I often work with performers so I am used to capturing movement, the idea here is to […]
Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
Posts tagged broncolor
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 2020No comments yet
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!