Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much […]
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Posts tagged broncolor
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 2019No comments yet
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
- A creative dance photoshoot inside ...July 16, 20192 comments
- Renting your gear, is it ...July 9, 2019No comments yet
- How I shoot live performances ...May 22, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- cydsailor strikes again, 🙏@captured inside the #theatredelapergola@in #bordeaux I will try to come back to Bord… https://t.co/jrvhdJtBdD7 hours ago
- @Apple Un étudiant qui peut se payer un mac ce n'est pas très courant 🤔1 day ago
- [SWIPE]@helene_bernadou is one of the dancers featured in my latest Behind the scenes video. Have you seen it? D… https://t.co/xCyys6Df7L3 days ago
- Just in case you missed the news... NEW video uploaded Yesterday 😌! Check out the full Behind the scenes on my… https://t.co/29tlCGVsg64 days ago
- Un peu plus de 2 ans après sa sortie je mets enfin mes mains sur le @fujifilmfrance #GFX50s voici quelques images:… https://t.co/Y2B5SWXx444 days ago
- Follow me