Whenever I need a quick and dirty setup to shoot in seconds with my DSLR/ DSLM, these are currently the 5 accessories I use by SmallRig!
What a strange year. I had less work this in 2020 and it was without a doubt my less creative year. It was supposed to be a special one for me, with lots of changes business-wise. A transition in my activity towards more video work and exploring new […]
So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on how you are going to compose your image, how you are going to use the environment […]
This is something I would like to do more often but unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity to do it much in the past years. It’s always a challenge to work with a group of people. Staging and directing them, and creating something together that everyone involved will […]
I am a lazy photographer… and you are too. I am joking of course, but I am sure, you are at least a little bit. But what if I told you that you could use one and only one lens for all of your shoots?
Posts tagged canon
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot7 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...