This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
Posts tagged circus
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 2019No comments yet
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
- A creative dance photoshoot inside ...July 16, 20192 comments
- Renting your gear, is it ...July 9, 2019No comments yet
- How I shoot live performances ...May 22, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- [SWIPE]@helene_bernadou is one of the dancers featured in my latest Behind the scenes video. Have you seen it? D… https://t.co/xCyys6Df7L1 day ago
- Just in case you missed the news... NEW video uploaded Yesterday 😌! Check out the full Behind the scenes on my… https://t.co/29tlCGVsg62 days ago
- Un peu plus de 2 ans après sa sortie je mets enfin mes mains sur le @fujifilmfrance #GFX50s voici quelques images:… https://t.co/Y2B5SWXx442 days ago
- Improvised one shot of my talented friend before is solo piano recital a few months back: Inner Life - Gregory Ott… https://t.co/NxZDABBvj62 days ago
- I finally got my hands on the #fujifilmgfx50s 2 years after its release, is it still worth it? My thoughts #Dance… https://t.co/4v8OXr2mUw2 days ago
- Follow me