This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Posts tagged circus
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
- When an Ex Gymnast does ...February 2, 2020No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- This is how it feels... this is currently our tiny planet... stay safe my friends 😌🙏🏾 Made with insta360 #onex … https://t.co/JN5n9MzDwf1 day ago
- 5 reasons why you should use a short telephoto lens https://t.co/hiKHTdskVX1 week ago
- 2nd snippet of the dance video test we did with the @fujifilfrance #gfx100 and dancer/ choreographer @marsoriviere … https://t.co/3THhJnHSlZ1 week ago
- Follow me