So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
In my last video, you saw me play with a ballerina and circus performer somewhere in Strasbourg and during that same week, I had the pleasure to meet Emma, a French contortionist.
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used outside architecture photography, and my answer is yes!
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
So it all ends here. A fantastic adventure, 10 days of fun in some of the most iconic places of “la ville rose”. So what’s next? I hope an exhibition, and maybe more epic pictures?
Posts tagged circus
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait/ Boudoir Behind the scenes ...August 28, 2021No comments yet
- Are hand-painted backdrops the best ...August 23, 2021No comments yet
- Content creators, have you considered ...August 4, 2021No comments yet
- Upgrading to Vinyl backdrops? Fine ...August 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments