Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Posts tagged cote d’azur
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- QUESTION ⁉️ 1,2,3,4 ❔Which one do you prefer? 🤔 Back on this session feat. the amazing alannabaker 💪 The 3rd pict… https://t.co/64YZEQO3rI2 days ago
- Once again, making shapes with the unique @ClaraRene_ 💪🏾. - Captured inside the Château de la Reynerie in … https://t.co/j5RHP1jqUG3 days ago
- When you don't have a studio, work in the attic... Once again the amazing isabelle__menard 👌🏾 . Thanks lollyp0p… https://t.co/MGNf2Pn8Cv5 days ago
- Another one from my quick improvised session at the museum with the one and only isabelle__menard 👌🏾🙏🏾 . Captured… https://t.co/qW0ihrWN3t1 week ago
- @torikelly Duh!1 week ago
- Follow me