Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
Posts tagged cote d’azur
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Another #ballerina@portrait of the one and only alex_inside_motion ! Not the type of setting and outfit I usually s… https://t.co/zHDoWtS8mN5 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/RRsDM63pXx #photography7 hours ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography1 day ago
- I am still testing fabrics, shapes, and forms with dancers! 👉Click the link in my BIO to learn how to make these..… https://t.co/YPkLxz6doV2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/0Wv0RyGcMW #photography2 days ago
- Follow me