For those who remember, a few months back I met Anaïs, a CrossFit athlete who unfortunately injured herself a few days before our shoot. Resulting in a frustrating experience where we had to mostly make portraits and pictures of her standing still. We still managed to get a […]
So I might be cursed… maybe… a week before our session one of the Athlete I was supposed to photograph injured herself during a WOD (work out of the day). I said this in a previous article,
Toying around on my computer in Lightroom I discover that my most used lens of 2017 is my 24- 70mm f2.8 L Mark II lens! I used that lens so much that the rubber grip came off.
2 crossfit athletes and a simple goal: make a series of dark, dramatic shots. I’ve done a similar video in the past with bikini fitness athlete Priscilla Del Canto back in Strasbourg.
Posts tagged crossfit
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot7 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...