I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed […]
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
Posts tagged dance
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...March 19, 20192 comments
- Color grade with gradients, boost ...February 20, 2019No comments yet
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- When you don't have a studio, work in the attic... Once again the amazing isabelle__menard 👌🏾 . Thanks lollyp0p… https://t.co/MGNf2Pn8Cv3 hours ago
- Another one from my quick improvised session at the museum with the one and only isabelle__menard 👌🏾🙏🏾 . Captured… https://t.co/qW0ihrWN3t4 days ago
- @torikelly Duh!4 days ago
- One of my favorite shots from this session with the gorgeous and talented @ClaraRene_ 💪🏾 Captured inside the Châ… https://t.co/AoZ1QeL97c5 days ago
- @MKBHD @washingtonpost You can now run for president...6 days ago
- Follow me