I thought I could do more and had a few ideas in mind I didn’t get to realize with maëva, so I waited for the right moment, the right people to create them. I didn’t really wait long, as during the same period I stumbled upon 2 amazing […]
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Toulouse… Oh Toulouse, I don’t even know how to start this one. Our love affair started last year, and what I considered a simple crush became something deeper, stronger and it obsessed me for months
Posts tagged dancer
- Spotlight: The city of GenevaAugust 7, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 20201 comment
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- Shannon Holman on How to freeze motion, with ...2 months agoBeautiful work! So impressed! I'm struggling with ...
Join the conversation on TWITTER!