Finding the perfect location for your project and why it matters. Does it really add something, and is it worth the hassle? I am starting off with a question because when I look at the work of some of my fellow photographers specialized in dance, circus or even sports, […]
So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on how you are going to compose your image, how you are going to use the environment […]
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
A few tips on how I shoot live performances, plus a few images from the Hip-Hop event I highly recommend: the WGTF!?
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your settings on location? Really? Here are my thoughts on the subject.
Posts tagged danse
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 2020No comments yet
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!