This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Posts tagged danse
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
- How to use centered composition ...November 28, 2018No comments yet
- A 2 lights setup with ...November 18, 20182 comments
- Do you need a flash ...November 11, 2018No comments yet
- An introduction to Pole dance ...October 28, 2018No comments yet
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/Lzme5NRgPl #photography3 hours ago
- CANON RF 24-105mm f4 + the #EOSR the kit that does it all? @iso1200magazine @petapixel @fstoppers #photography https://t.co/JMdF1Pvo8Y4 hours ago
- Last picture I will post here from my session with the incredible agnes.bodda ! 😉 Not the easiest one to make, but… https://t.co/7IEIIiCTbO1 day ago
- 2nd picture of the one and only alannabaker 💪we've got a few other amazing shots from this session made in… https://t.co/5V729hjlGq2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/UjqqASiubo #photography2 days ago
- Follow me