Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your […]
This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Posts tagged danse
- Create EPIC dance photos with ...February 11, 20192 comments
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...February 4, 2019No comments yet
- Why stopping making photos can ...January 21, 2019No comments yet
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/ZIhifeQVJ7 #photography8 hours ago
- Playing with colors, with subtle changes with this shot compared to the previous 2 I posted Yesterday... I am prepa… https://t.co/BRmWy42ZhQ1 day ago
- Another #ballerina@portrait of the one and only alex_inside_motion ! Not the type of setting and outfit I usually s… https://t.co/zHDoWtS8mN2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/RRsDM63pXx #photography2 days ago
- I received a peer recognition @Viewbug https://t.co/pp641sp5kb #photography3 days ago
- Follow me