This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
People still see me as a Ballet photographer. Don’t get me wrong, I love classical ballet but have reached a point where I need to explore and photograph other things.
Posts tagged danse
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 2020No comments yet
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
- When an Ex Gymnast does ...February 2, 2020No comments yet
- When your athlete is injured ...January 26, 2020No comments yet
- Fujifilm GFX100, Medium format for ...January 19, 2020No comments yet
- When things don’t go as ...January 10, 2020No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Even in difficult lighting conditions the good old #fujifilmGFX50s does wonders > a #ballerina photoshoot inside th… https://t.co/99CF8iIDM815 hours ago
- The #canon #eosr is not dead yet! Photographing a #fitness athlete in an unusual place > https://t.co/qjlnwkRdqj l… https://t.co/WNIxkuNOSI15 hours ago
- You were a few to ask me what I used to make this shot... It's called the "EDGE MASK"... I don't know if other man… https://t.co/hXhUpQldbr4 days ago
- 1 & 2 lights FITNESS photoshoot behind the scenes on location feat. the not dead #canonEOSR https://t.co/q651UphuVb @broncolor @canonfrance5 days ago
- 1 & 2 lights - FITNESS photoshoot behind the scenes on location https://t.co/q651UphuVb5 days ago
- Follow me