It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess I had to go there by train.
Posts tagged darwin
- Swim Athlete BTS photoshoot feat. ...December 8, 2021No comments yet
- Fineart Boudoir Behind the scenes ...December 5, 2021No comments yet
- Single one light portrait Behind ...November 28, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes portrait session ...November 21, 2021No comments yet
- Power anywhere! ECOflow delta reviewNovember 16, 2021No comments yet
- Do you need Filters? The ...November 8, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments