It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess […]
Posts tagged darwin
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @canonrumorsguy But all we want is 4k raw video... 😂15 hours ago
- Start your day on a positive note... 😌 @ Toulouse, France https://t.co/kNPa0K2dZ517 hours ago
- That is awesome news... oh wait... https://t.co/sg8oQbuvte1 day ago
- If not now then when? https://t.co/NfjZ0ffTbZ2 days ago
- RE-editing my past work (and learning from it) My process then and now! https://t.co/udI6YpsOUj4 days ago
- Follow me