Remember those narcissistic self-portraits I did a while ago with NANlite’s Pavotube led lights? Well, I thought it might be interesting to share a behind the scenes video and my thoughts on these lights, without me in front of the camera!
You all know how hard it can be to film handheld with a DSLR or mirrorless camera. If you use these cameras occasionally for videos you will need a solution up to a certain point to stabilize your shots and make your filming experience easier and more enjoyable….And […]
This is the type of behind the scenes video I tend to share less on this channel and this for multiple reasons. One of the fun things about having a YouTube channel for me is to be able to go back in time and relive some fun moments. […]
This photoshoot was particular. For every photoshoot, On a typical session, I try to create different scenes, depending on the number of images needed. For each scene, we experiment with variations in poses and sometimes compositions, and on this one, I am glad we did.
These sessions were not easy to make, especially when you try to find a way to make things different each time. Apart from an image or two, I try my best not to replicate a setup and image twice.
Posts tagged france
- Are all Muslin Backdrops the ...July 21, 2021No comments yet
- Beyond Boudoir & glamour photography ...July 12, 2021No comments yet
- Affordable backdrop solutions for your ...July 7, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait de danse, entre formes ...July 6, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...July 5, 2021No comments yet
- The NANlite Forza 500 the ...July 4, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments