I am going, to be honest… I never looked at Fuji cameras seriously. This is when I realized marketing is really powerful… Canon here and there, Nikon and now Sony are hitting […]
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but […]
Follow me and Marina Kudryashova on this dance photoshoot inside the Marché de Lerme in Bordeaux! See how we made these fabrics fly in this behind the scenes video.
Finally my answer to a question a few people asked the past months… Why don’t you shoot tethered? A practical way to communicate with your team, review your photos and adjust your […]
This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
Posts tagged france
- Immersive dance photoshoot behind the ...October 5, 20192 comments
- An athlete’s outdoor photoshoot behind ...September 23, 2019No comments yet
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- christinepannatier is the 4th performer who joined me during this intensive weekend of photoshoots in Geneva... … https://t.co/o7R4dWCCAr4 days ago
- 3rd picture from the series made inside the Geneva #botanicalgarden One of the many benefits of having a 50megapix… https://t.co/yihsokB3Xn5 days ago
- Another one from the series of images I made in Geneva this time with @maracky Thank you aerialdancegeneva and… https://t.co/OO0jV9obKI6 days ago
- I will share with you a little selection of some of the images I made in Geneva a few weeks back.@Thank you aeriald… https://t.co/uYCMrjwtRU1 week ago
- #lyon I will be back in 2020 for sure... I still got a handful of images to create! @klbentz21 thank you once ag… https://t.co/Si4KAvD8nZ1 week ago
- Follow me