I shared a few images I made with Clara, and while I was retouching the rest of the session this week I thought I would share a bit more from this session, and show how easy you can make these at home!
Another photoshoot with a dancer! Contrast, deep shadows, and motivated lighting is what was on the menu that day at The Château la Louvière with Axelle.
Believe it or not, this is the same location, and I still believe we haven’t explored everything there. This is more in line with what I used to do regularly in the past years, it’s another ballerina photoshoot!
This is typically the kind of location I love because it has so many different rooms, high ceilings, and you have more than enough space to create almost whatever you want. Sometimes I wish I had a castle like that at my disposal to create all my images. […]
Posts tagged gfx100s
- Are all Muslin Backdrops the ...July 21, 2021No comments yet
- Beyond Boudoir & glamour photography ...July 12, 2021No comments yet
- Affordable backdrop solutions for your ...July 7, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait de danse, entre formes ...July 6, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...July 5, 2021No comments yet
- The NANlite Forza 500 the ...July 4, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments