Sometimes, less is more and the more I grow old, the more I apply this to my work. I used to overdo things and take things a bit too far. It works when the work demands it, when you want a surreal look, or when a heavy contrast […]
I discovered recently I had behind the scenes footage that I might as well share instead of placing them in the bin. I am talking about Transient, a short dance video I filmed inside la Chapelle des Carmélites featuring, a local contemporary dancer named Emma aka Lady Bionic.
“Will you be there” is a short story about loss, reminiscence of a place, and a past relationship. Should we let our dearest memories go? A short film where dialogues were traded with a dance choreography and that will be declined in 3 versions: “Them”, “Her” and “Him”. […]
So this will not be like my usual Behind the scenes post, because I am going to talk a little less. Not that I want to, but because I am on a break. I am slowing down the number of posts on my social profiles, because all of […]
This is currently the accessory I had the most fun with in the past weeks. You probably have noticed it in my Instagram stories I’ve been working mostly on portrait sessions these days. I am not quitting dance photography, I still photograph performers but with the COVID situation […]
Continuous lights, RGB lights, may be the best way to improve your lighting skills! I completely changed the way I light my subjects recently. This doesn’t mean this will be my method from now on. It’s temporary for sure but it might make me rethink the gear I […]
Let’s call it a bonus video… I had enough footage to make a last Behind the scenes video from these sessions. Plus they are a little different from the other pictures we made there, so it would have been a shame not to share them. Some of these […]
This photoshoot was particular. For every photoshoot, On a typical session, I try to create different scenes, depending on the number of images needed. For each scene, we experiment with variations in poses and sometimes compositions, and on this one, I am glad we did.
Posts tagged haze kware
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot7 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...