This photoshoot was particular. For every photoshoot, On a typical session, I try to create different scenes, depending on the number of images needed. For each scene, we experiment with variations in poses and sometimes compositions, and on this one, I am glad we did.
These sessions were not easy to make, especially when you try to find a way to make things different each time. Apart from an image or two, I try my best not to replicate a setup and image twice.
Lingerie, boudoir, glamour sessions or whatever you call them have always been challenging for me and still are. I have my own rules and limits in terms of expressions and poses. I try not to cross that line that leeds to erotic pictures and further down the road […]
This is something I would like to do more often but unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity to do it much in the past years. It’s always a challenge to work with a group of people. Staging and directing them, and creating something together that everyone involved will […]
Posts tagged hkvisuals
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- What I learned in 2020, ...January 11, 20211 comment
- A message to 2020January 3, 2021No comments yet
- The last behind the scenes ...December 20, 2020No comments yet
- A special dance photoshootDecember 14, 2020No comments yet
- Outdoor lingerie photoshoot Behind the ...December 7, 20202 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- WTF??? https://t.co/9zjhSduLji11 hours ago
- Might be useful in the future... 😅 https://t.co/Gy5HLKlDfe6 days ago
- Why make a US version? #AbreLosOjos is perfect the way it is. 24 years later the movie still holds up… https://t.co/WmY6ou0QUK6 days ago
- Ok @profoto I might leave @broncolor if there is a battery pack version at 1200w and 600w somewhere and all compati… https://t.co/HoupR7RzfL7 days ago
- Follow me