Continuous lights, RGB lights, may be the best way to improve your lighting skills! I completely changed the way I light my subjects recently. This doesn’t mean this will be my method from now on. It’s temporary for sure but it might make me rethink the gear I […]
Remember those narcissistic self-portraits I did a while ago with NANlite’s Pavotube led lights? Well, I thought it might be interesting to share a behind the scenes video and my thoughts on these lights, without me in front of the camera!
Posts tagged home studio
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot4 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...