Finally revealing a few of my editing techniques, learn to color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in Photoshop with this new video!
Yes, this will happen sooner or later, you will have a lot of work coming in, and this is a good thing for your business. But working too much, always being out there taking pictures and this for a long period of time can potentially harm your photography. […]
So this is for me the basics if you want to make things work and get the most out of your photoshoot with dancers and performers in general…
I try to learn and improve constantly and it’s not simple. But it’s necessary if you want to stay fresh and continue to produce great imagery. I’ve gain a bit of experience throughout the years, and thought you might want to know how I learn new skills and […]
This week we are talking dramatic lighting! An approach I love and use a lot in my work. And since I am in a good mood, I will also share 5 easy lighting setups that I rely on every time I have to work fast for a client.
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used outside architecture photography, and my answer is yes!
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with no room for growth and where we have stopped moving forward for a while without noticing […]
When I picked up my first camera in 2010, I wished my future me could go back into time to tell these 10 pieces of advice. Perhaps me and my 550D would have progressed much faster?
Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds are probably the most commonly shared and recommended “rules” for all beginners eager to step up […]
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least if you plan on working outside a studio.
Posts tagged how to
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20201 comment
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!