Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much cover 80 to 90% of my work (roughly)… So why would I need these 2 primes?
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used outside architecture photography, and my answer is yes!
Posts tagged lens
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Just in case you missed it, my latest short #dance video feat. the wonderful Tiare Maeva 👉🏾 https://t.co/Z26Yfv7mU5… https://t.co/aq1MfwrX3s2 hours ago
- My NEW #dancevideo filmed in one afternoon and with improvised performances by Tiare Maeva: https://t.co/Z26Yfv7mU5… https://t.co/sjN1PJBfN010 hours ago
- This put a smile on my face today: @jacobcollier , @mahalia , @tydollasign - All I Need ( Live From @jimmykimmel ) https://t.co/iXyzdjs1By5 days ago
- @Fujirumors internally??? 😅1 week ago
- Follow me