Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my approach when looking out for new locations.
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least if you plan on working outside a studio.
Posts tagged Leopold
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- FIY... for all of you who are still hesitating... #eosr5 #eosr6 #overheating @CanonUSAimaging @CanonFrance thanks… https://t.co/k6U3obkF2c2 days ago
- Oh man... this makes sense 🤔😅 https://t.co/bqbE4ZfDS73 days ago
- Never seen that much testing on a newly released camera 😅 https://t.co/l1ixThbT8t3 days ago
- The game is changing... https://t.co/uNVV1hIMK43 days ago
- @PhilipBloom @rodwess Apparently, you can edit that on 2012 MacBook pro...3 weeks ago
- Follow me