Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used outside architecture photography, and my answer is yes!
Hi there, releasing the complete gallery of my work with Ex-Gymnast Gillian Leopold. 5th month in Antibes now, and getting used to the heat and landscapes. I had to completely change my approach when looking out for new locations.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
Posts tagged performing arts
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- FIY... for all of you who are still hesitating... #eosr5 #eosr6 #overheating @CanonUSAimaging @CanonFrance thanks… https://t.co/k6U3obkF2c2 days ago
- Oh man... this makes sense 🤔😅 https://t.co/bqbE4ZfDS73 days ago
- Never seen that much testing on a newly released camera 😅 https://t.co/l1ixThbT8t3 days ago
- The game is changing... https://t.co/uNVV1hIMK43 days ago
- @PhilipBloom @rodwess Apparently, you can edit that on 2012 MacBook pro...3 weeks ago
- Follow me