The “From start to finish” video concept isn’t new but that I might do it more often. 4 images for this one, a quick look at my lighting setup and an overview of the accessories and space I used, and as a bonus, a speed edit that will show […]
Another photoshoot with a dancer! Contrast, deep shadows, and motivated lighting is what was on the menu that day at The Château la Louvière with Axelle.
Believe it or not, this is the same location, and I still believe we haven’t explored everything there. This is more in line with what I used to do regularly in the past years, it’s another ballerina photoshoot!
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
Posts tagged photo
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot7 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...