I am going, to be honest… I never looked at Fuji cameras seriously. This is when I realized marketing is really powerful… Canon here and there, Nikon and now Sony are hitting really really hard with amazing new releases… and everywhere on the Tube, I see videos of […]
Back to the good old straightforward “Behind the scenes ” video, Follow me and my team on this Fitness PhotoShoot where we have fun with smoke Grenades!
This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone and force yourself to do things differently, to think differently, to question yourself…
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and setting up projects in a few cities on the French Riviera. Cannes, Antibes, Nice and Monaco, […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
Posts tagged photographe
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait/ Boudoir Behind the scenes ...August 28, 2021No comments yet
- Are hand-painted backdrops the best ...August 23, 2021No comments yet
- Content creators, have you considered ...August 4, 2021No comments yet
- Upgrading to Vinyl backdrops? Fine ...August 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments