This could be a game, your challenge, your homework. A way to open your mind and maybe escape from a routine. Basically, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone and force yourself to do things differently, to think differently, to question yourself…
Follow my team during in this 24h adventure in Cannes, shooting dancers on the Pontoon of The Carlton Hôtel and at the Palais des Festivals! Since last summer, I have been concentrating and setting up projects in a few cities on the French Riviera. Cannes, Antibes, Nice and Monaco, […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Bonjour à tous ! Première exposition de mon projet “InMotion” ! Je souhaitais réaliser cette première là ou tout à commencé, dans ma ville… à Strasbourg ! Venez découvrir mon travail dès le 12 septembre 2016 au centre chorégraphique / Palais des fêtes de Strasbourg. 10 rue de […]
Posts tagged photographe
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!