So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on […]
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Posts tagged photographer
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- 🙏🏾😌 https://t.co/sXc6GigaqV2 days ago
- This is what I've been doing these days 😌 What about you? __________ #fiilmmaking #videomaker… https://t.co/nrntCopJMW2 days ago
- This is how it feels... this is currently our tiny planet... stay safe my friends 😌🙏🏾 Made with insta360 #onex … https://t.co/JN5n9MzDwf5 days ago
- Follow me