Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Posts tagged photographer
- How to freeze motion, with ...January 14, 2019No comments yet
- The Benefits of Shooting Tethered ...January 7, 2019No comments yet
- Your best, my best of ...December 31, 2018No comments yet
- A dance photo shoot at ...December 27, 2018No comments yet
- The RF 24 – 105mm ...December 19, 20182 comments
- The EOS R my thoughts ...December 11, 2018No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- Missed it? My latest blog post: How to freeze motion, with and without a flash https://t.co/6gzNbvb0ZD… https://t.co/9ynzRRTOFa3 hours ago
- Impressive show! #soireedestalentstoulouse @Toulouse @Halle_LaMachine @ladepechedumidi https://t.co/Jmpn3op5AV17 hours ago
- Fin de journée tranquille, soirée talents @Toulouse @Halle_LaMachine #toulouse #soireetaleentstoulouse https://t.co/Efa2jP2Pka19 hours ago
- 👉 Throwback, on a session I loved that was a bit too short... with a familiar face of my IG..@lauraa3012 once again… https://t.co/Sy6F5sIF9w20 hours ago
- I received 2 peer recognitions @Viewbug https://t.co/V1O8oeM5nI #photography23 hours ago
- Follow me