So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on how you are going to compose your image, how you are going to use the environment […]
Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with no room for growth and where we have stopped moving forward for a while without noticing […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Posts tagged photographer
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 2020No comments yet
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!