Improving your skills is a difficult task. It is easy to get in that comfort zone and not realize you are killing your creativity. We are then stuck in a place with […]
I am Antibes… or at least, I am actually leaving there. A beautiful small city in the south of France I am learning to enjoy.
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
Posts tagged photographer
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- New video folks: https://t.co/g7UCoxi8pr #sportsphotography #portraits14 hours ago
- #Strasbourg I will be back in December... #Paris I will be in town next week!😛 Improvisation doesn't work with… https://t.co/AYej2Ooctx6 days ago
- Better late than never... NEW VIDEO: Compose & Pose your models with Light & Shadows! https://t.co/mLNqHVWKQv #phototips #photographytips7 days ago
- Improvisation is fun from time to time. Somewhere in Mulhouse, playing with light & shadows with the one and only… https://t.co/h5kjoJP4sE7 days ago
- 1,2,3 or 4? 🤔 and why? I've been doing this a bit more lately... giving the dancer more space move and improvi… https://t.co/CMwl3TjLjD1 week ago
- Follow me