Not simple to create images in Geneva… even outdoors! With the city of London and Paris, it is one of the cities where getting authorizations could become a long and tough journey, which doesn’t always end well. Of course, you can do it the savage way as everybody […]
Finding the perfect location for your project and why it matters. Does it really add something, and is it worth the hassle? I am starting off with a question because when I look at the work of some of my fellow photographers specialized in dance, circus or even sports, […]
This is a follow up to the video I posted earlier this week… If you have missed it, don’t worry I got you covered: Basically I was asked to make more studio-like images recently. Of course, this conversation is from a business perspective.
New location, new model, but still in the boudoir, glamour, lingerie theme! Practice makes it perfect, although you’ll never reach perfection. But, I can guarantee you will get better at what you do.
Posts tagged photographie
- Spotlight: The city of GenevaAugust 7, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 20201 comment
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- Shannon Holman on How to freeze motion, with ...2 months agoBeautiful work! So impressed! I'm struggling with ...
Join the conversation on TWITTER!