Finding the perfect location for your project and why it matters. Does it really add something, and is it worth the hassle? I am starting off with a question because when I look at the work of some of my fellow photographers specialized in dance, circus or even sports, […]
This is a follow up to the video I posted earlier this week… If you have missed it, don’t worry I got you covered: Basically I was asked to make more studio-like images recently. Of course, this conversation is from a business perspective.
New location, new model, but still in the boudoir, glamour, lingerie theme! Practice makes it perfect, although you’ll never reach perfection. But, I can guarantee you will get better at what you do.
We always want to improve, we want to get better, develop our skills and so on. And I believe the most effective way, according to me is to get out of your comfort zone.
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, but strangely when it was time for me to work on the files, I wasn’t feeling […]
Posts tagged photographie
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!