Composition in photography… Just type these words in Google and you will find hundreds if not thousands of articles and videos on the subject. The Golden ratio and the rule of thirds […]
This is a follow up to the crossfit behind the scenes posted 2 weeks ago and the 2 lights setup on a fitness photo shoot post I did a while back.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
How I find locations for my photo shoots in 5 basic steps! Nothing revolutionary here, just a few basic tips that you can apply for almost any type of photography or at least […]
I am back on Youtube, awful web connexion here… 14 artists, 9 iconic locations in Toulouse… Go behind the scenes with me on these incredible 10 days of work.
If you didn’t read ( and watch!) part 1, check it out right now. We couldn’t go to Bordeaux and not meet Claire again. I mostly worked with ballet dancers and yes, it […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris […]
Posts tagged photography
- Compose & Pose your models ...September 13, 2019No comments yet
- Rediscovering this contemporary dance Photoshoot ...August 30, 2019No comments yet
- One light and one modifier ...August 22, 20195 comments
- Fuji GFX50s my thoughts as ...August 15, 20192 comments
- How I shoot dancers at ...August 6, 20192 comments
- Do yourself a favor, prepare ...July 24, 2019No comments yet
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- New video folks: https://t.co/g7UCoxi8pr #sportsphotography #portraits14 hours ago
- #Strasbourg I will be back in December... #Paris I will be in town next week!😛 Improvisation doesn't work with… https://t.co/AYej2Ooctx6 days ago
- Better late than never... NEW VIDEO: Compose & Pose your models with Light & Shadows! https://t.co/mLNqHVWKQv #phototips #photographytips7 days ago
- Improvisation is fun from time to time. Somewhere in Mulhouse, playing with light & shadows with the one and only… https://t.co/h5kjoJP4sE7 days ago
- 1,2,3 or 4? 🤔 and why? I've been doing this a bit more lately... giving the dancer more space move and improvi… https://t.co/CMwl3TjLjD1 week ago
- Follow me