So I might be cursed… maybe… a week before our session one of the Athlete I was supposed to photograph injured herself during a WOD (work out of the day). I said this in a previous article,
New location, new model, but still in the boudoir, glamour, lingerie theme! Practice makes it perfect, although you’ll never reach perfection. But, I can guarantee you will get better at what you do.
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
Posts tagged photoshoot
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...April 11, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes smoke grenades ...April 4, 2021No comments yet
- Mes Webinaires avec BenQ [1 ...April 1, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...March 30, 2021No comments yet
- Learning on your own…March 30, 2021No comments yet
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments