Another photoshoot with a dancer! Contrast, deep shadows, and motivated lighting is what was on the menu that day at The Château la Louvière with Axelle.
So I might be cursed… maybe… a week before our session one of the Athlete I was supposed to photograph injured herself during a WOD (work out of the day). I said this in a previous article,
New location, new model, but still in the boudoir, glamour, lingerie theme! Practice makes it perfect, although you’ll never reach perfection. But, I can guarantee you will get better at what you do.
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
Posts tagged photoshoot
- Are all Muslin Backdrops the ...July 21, 2021No comments yet
- Beyond Boudoir & glamour photography ...July 12, 2021No comments yet
- Affordable backdrop solutions for your ...July 7, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait de danse, entre formes ...July 6, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...July 5, 2021No comments yet
- The NANlite Forza 500 the ...July 4, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments