Let’s call it a bonus video… I had enough footage to make a last Behind the scenes video from these sessions. Plus they are a little different from the other pictures we made there, so it would have been a shame not to share them. Some of these […]
It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris was first erased of our roadmap… We were not supposed to, but we changed our initial decision.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess I had to go there by train.
Posts tagged pole dance
- Improve your lighting skills with ...June 2, 2021No comments yet
- Pole dance/ Circus photoshoot BTS ...May 30, 2021No comments yet
- Simple colorful portraits With NANlite ...May 18, 2021No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...May 13, 20211 comment
- My thoughts on the LensGO ...May 8, 2021No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...May 3, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments