It’s always a pleasure to be back in Bordeaux… It’s a beautiful city and for a photographer it’s hard not to fall in love with the city’s architecture and scenery.
These are the last episodes of the Vlog… If you missed my latest video you might not understand why I am writing this… So just in case, watch episode #12 ! Paris was first erased of our roadmap… We were not supposed to, but we changed our initial decision.
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess I had to go there by train.
Posts tagged pole dance
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @Fujirumors internally??? 😅3 days ago
- @canonrumorsguy Release date will be 2021 I guess 🤣2 weeks ago
- Indoor #Crossfit Photoshoot #BehindTheScenes https://t.co/vnzftMhap7 feat. Anaïs Lancry & The @fujifilmfrance… https://t.co/4TVE5ZzRkW2 weeks ago
- Going back in time with this unpublished photo of helene_bernadou captured inside the chateaupapeclement 👌🏾 … https://t.co/n9zazpXp6a2 weeks ago
- Follow me