I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess I had to go there by train.
I promise, this is not deliberate. For the third time, I’m setting up a photo shoot in a library. After the Media library Andre Malraux in Strasbourg, and the Stadtbibliothek in Stuttgart, we were granted the access to the National and University library of Strasbourg.
Posts tagged pole
- Improve your lighting skills with ...June 2, 2021No comments yet
- Pole dance/ Circus photoshoot BTS ...May 30, 2021No comments yet
- Simple colorful portraits With NANlite ...May 18, 2021No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...May 13, 20211 comment
- My thoughts on the LensGO ...May 8, 2021No comments yet
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...May 3, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments