I kinda love Amsterdam… or at least lets say that this city made a good first impression on me. Back in 2015, me and my girlfriend started what as now become
This should have been the beginning of the tour… But it was not. Bordeaux was supposed to be my first stop but for many reasons and a lack of realism, I guess I had to go there by train.
I promise, this is not deliberate. For the third time, I’m setting up a photo shoot in a library. After the Media library Andre Malraux in Strasbourg, and the Stadtbibliothek in Stuttgart, we were granted the access to the National and University library of Strasbourg.
Posts tagged pole
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait/ Boudoir Behind the scenes ...August 28, 2021No comments yet
- Are hand-painted backdrops the best ...August 23, 2021No comments yet
- Content creators, have you considered ...August 4, 2021No comments yet
- Upgrading to Vinyl backdrops? Fine ...August 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments