Sometimes, less is more and the more I grow old, the more I apply this to my work. I used to overdo things and take things a bit too far. It works when the work demands it, when you want a surreal look, or when a heavy contrast […]
The “From start to finish” video concept isn’t new but that I might do it more often. 4 images for this one, a quick look at my lighting setup and an overview of the accessories and space I used, and as a bonus, a speed edit that will show […]
Remember my review on Muslin backdrops, where I showed you only snippets of 3 different sessions? Well here is more footage, a few more images, and a few words on this simple setup that you can make at home.
So this will not be like my usual Behind the scenes post, because I am going to talk a little less. Not that I want to, but because I am on a break. I am slowing down the number of posts on my social profiles, because all of […]
Muslin backdrops, vinyl backdrops, or hand-painted backdrops… If you can’t make your own, which of these three solutions is the best for you? Let me share with you my thoughts on the hand-painted backdrops
I shared a few images I made with Clara, and while I was retouching the rest of the session this week I thought I would share a bit more from this session, and show how easy you can make these at home!
I’ve shared of few of these sessions on this channel in the past, but usually, they happened indoors, in a nice fancy apartment, house, or an hôtel room. Sounds boring? Well Yes and no, you can always find a way to make it interesting, even in the most […]
So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on how you are going to compose your image, how you are going to use the environment […]
So I might be cursed… maybe… a week before our session one of the Athlete I was supposed to photograph injured herself during a WOD (work out of the day). I said this in a previous article,
Posts tagged portrait
- Less is more – Portrait ...October 22, 2021No comments yet
- From start to finish – ...October 20, 2021No comments yet
- Transient – Behind the scenes ...October 1, 2021No comments yet
- Will you be there? [Them, ...September 27, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes photoshoot – ...September 13, 2021No comments yet
- Portrait Behind the scenes photoshoot ...September 2, 2021No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- hazekware on The Sequence shot, Handball photoshoot7 days agoMerci! Ces photos commencent à dater, j'aimerai ...