I am a lazy photographer… and you are too. I am joking of course, but I am sure, you are at least a little bit. But what if I told you that you could use one and only one lens for all of your shoots?
The Canon EOS R why all the hate? I’ve read a lot of negative reviews of the EOS R. Many YouTubers / Photographers I’ve dissected this camera, talked about the specs, and how they were disappointed about this camera.
Posts tagged review
- Spotlight: The city of GenevaAugust 7, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: Ariana MuseumAugust 3, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of ToulouseJuly 11, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of Bordeaux ...July 5, 2020No comments yet
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20202 comments
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 20201 comment
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- Shannon Holman on How to freeze motion, with ...2 months agoBeautiful work! So impressed! I'm struggling with ...
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- So What's next? Just a heads up! https://t.co/MzwUv3qrwS2 days ago
- So What's next? Just a heads up! https://t.co/MzwUv38QFk #backonyoutube #showmustgoon2 days ago
- @Fujirumors Yeah would have been better a GF50mm f1.0 😅1 week ago
- Finally !!! https://t.co/aZ4dwPebjJ4 weeks ago
- @PhotographCathy @fujifilmfrance 🙏🏾😉❤1 month ago
- Follow me