I am going, to be honest… I never looked at Fuji cameras seriously. This is when I realized marketing is really powerful… Canon here and there, Nikon and now Sony are hitting really really hard with amazing new releases… and everywhere on the Tube, I see videos of […]
I’ve been experimenting new things lately in my sports and dance photography and I need to experiment furthermore before telling you anything about my process. Sequence shots, adding new props, and testing new light setups, will be on the menu of my future videos.
The importance of photography nowadays and imagery, in general, is constantly growing. Look around you, we are literally surrounded by images.
Posts tagged sports
- Spotlight: The city of BordeauxJuly 3, 20201 comment
- Indoor Crossfit Photoshoot BTSMay 10, 2020No comments yet
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- Behind the scenes – the ...December 2, 20168 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20177 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!