Finding the perfect location for your project and why it matters. Does it really add something, and is it worth the hassle? I am starting off with a question because when I look […]
So that is why you cannot take this decision lightly. “So, do I get closer to the model or do I use a longer lens?” This is an artistic decision. Depending on […]
This is a follow up to the video I posted earlier this week… If you have missed it, don’t worry I got you covered: Basically I was asked to make more studio-like images […]
We always want to improve, we want to get better, develop our skills and so on. And I believe the most effective way, according to me is to get out of your comfort […]
These files could have stayed on my hard drive forever! It’s hard to explain, but sometimes, things just don’t work out. The photoshoot itself was great, we had a lot of fun, […]
It has been a while since I’ve shared a bit of personal work! This photoshoot happened earlier this year, the photos were patiently waiting for me to be edited and shared.
I wanted to talk about that time of the year when it’s hard to book any shoots outdoors and when you are forced to shoot indoors.
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but […]
Posts tagged toulouse
- Why finding the perfect location ...March 30, 2020No comments yet
- 5 reasons why you should ...March 23, 20201 comment
- Outdoor Crossfit PhotoshootMarch 16, 20202 comments
- How I photograph a group ...March 1, 20202 comments
- Behind the scenes Fitness photoshoot ...February 16, 20204 comments
- Breaking down 5 images of ...February 9, 20204 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- This is how it feels... this is currently our tiny planet... stay safe my friends 😌🙏🏾 Made with insta360 #onex … https://t.co/JN5n9MzDwf1 day ago
- 5 reasons why you should use a short telephoto lens https://t.co/hiKHTdskVX1 week ago
- 2nd snippet of the dance video test we did with the @fujifilfrance #gfx100 and dancer/ choreographer @marsoriviere … https://t.co/3THhJnHSlZ1 week ago
- Follow me