Finally revealing a few of my editing techniques, learn to color grade with gradients, boost details and enhance your photos in Photoshop with this new video!
I’ve waited sometime before releasing this one for a good reason. I needed a bit more time, to test fail and succeed. For the success part, I am not there yet but I am getting close. From small flowing dresses to huge flying fabrics, what I love about […]
Yes, this will happen sooner or later, you will have a lot of work coming in, and this is a good thing for your business. But working too much, always being out there taking pictures and this for a long period of time can potentially harm your photography. […]
I am a fan of centered composition because I believe it is an effective way to give your subject importance and an easy way to tell the viewer where the main focus is. I know a lot of people think it is easy to center a shot, some say it […]
I try to learn and improve constantly and it’s not simple. But it’s necessary if you want to stay fresh and continue to produce great imagery. I’ve gain a bit of experience throughout the years, and thought you might want to know how I learn new skills and […]
This week we are talking dramatic lighting! An approach I love and use a lot in my work. And since I am in a good mood, I will also share 5 easy lighting setups that I rely on every time I have to work fast for a client.
Do you use Wide angle lenses in your work? I do, even when I shoot people, and I believe you should too! People sometimes ask me if they can they be used outside architecture photography, and my answer is yes!
Posts tagged tutorial
- Dance photoshoot behind the scenes ...April 11, 2021No comments yet
- Behind the scenes smoke grenades ...April 4, 2021No comments yet
- Mes Webinaires avec BenQ [1 ...April 1, 2021No comments yet
- The tool I never thought ...March 30, 2021No comments yet
- Learning on your own…March 30, 2021No comments yet
- What inspires me: CinemaJanuary 25, 20215 comments
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201716 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments