This is the type of behind the scenes video I tend to share less on this channel and this for multiple reasons. One of the fun things about having a YouTube channel for me is to be able to go back in time and relive some fun moments. […]
Are the 85mm f1.2L mark II and the 35mm F1.4L mark II the only lenses you need? I own a 24 – 70 and 70 to 200mm f2.8 which can pretty much cover 80 to 90% of my work (roughly)… So why would I need these 2 primes?
Testing new things is vital to maintain and improve your skills, and to challenge your creativity. It is also the best time to allow yourself to fail with no harming consequences on your business.
Posts tagged woman
- What I learned in 2020, ...January 11, 20211 comment
- A message to 2020January 3, 2021No comments yet
- The last behind the scenes ...December 20, 2020No comments yet
- A special dance photoshootDecember 14, 2020No comments yet
- Outdoor lingerie photoshoot Behind the ...December 7, 20202 comments
- Make it Simple – outdoor ...November 29, 2020No comments yet
- BTS smoke grenades fitness photoshootNovember 2, 202017 comments
- Testing the Skyport HS, Quadra ...December 22, 201517 comments
- Simple 2 lights setup – ...August 1, 201714 comments
- Inspiring places, la cité du ...September 23, 20189 comments
- 10 tips to take your ...September 6, 20179 comments
- A Rhythmic Gymnastics photoshoot inside ...October 11, 20178 comments
Join the conversation on TWITTER!
- @FujifilmUS @FUJINONLenses Guys, please make cinema lenses for the GFX line... oh and by the way make a cinema camera with a GFX sensor 😅11 hours ago
- Love this! https://t.co/Bn2bPx9Glw11 hours ago
- ❤️this... Oscar Peterson talking about pianists who memorized Art Tatum transcript... https://t.co/gHSZprChQV16 hours ago
- Childhood memories: @pizzahut👉https://t.co/EQqAxez31q😆 I found myself singing this old commercial this morning... A… https://t.co/YEiV4KRnZB18 hours ago
- @Apple , make the macbook pro great again... https://t.co/6k1mPT2xDD18 hours ago
- Follow me